Kettlebell training involves simple, functional, total-body exercises.
Correct form is crucial. Remember to keep your back straight, shoulder blades pulled down and back and your core engaged at all times. If you are new to kettlebells, choose a lighter weight and focus on developing correct technique.
Basic exercises include:
1. Deadlift (target: glutes, quads, back)
2. Single-arm swing (target: glutes, quads)
3. Turkish half get-up (target: abs, core, shoulders)
4. Single-arm row (target: back and traps)
5. Snatch (target: hamstrings, quads, back, shoulders)
Series Tabata Strength™ uses kettlebells as an optional challenge. Our exercises continue to alternate between the upper and lower body, ensuring that you reach the appropriate VO2max levels for a proper Tabata workout. We also help build up tendons and ligaments for tougher joints and whole-body strength.